Click here to visit our LinkskyVisual.com home page.
Sign up for your Free Trial today!
Adding a guestbook is an effective way for people to leave their comments on your website. You can add a guestbook to your site by adding a specific widget to your site from Google Gadgets. Here's how to do this:
- Add a Google Gadgets Widget to your site. You'll find it in Widgets > More > Misc.
- A dialog box will open up.
- Click on "Google Gadgets" in the bottom right-hand corner. This will take you to the Google Gadgets page.
- Type "Guestbook" in the search bar at the top of the page.
- Select a guestbook from the options provided, by clicking on "Add to your webpage".
- Customize your guestbook using the options provided. You can preview the changes and, when you're ready to add it to your site, click on "Get the Code".
- Copy the HTML code provided and paste it into the dialog box on your site.
- Click on "Save" and you will have a guestbook for your site.
You can also visit smartgb.com, or search Google for "free guestbook" for other options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.